I often work with clients to create bespoke art pieces, based on their briefs and requirements. Some times I have totally worked on new briefs and sometimes done colour and size variations for my existing designs. Let get in touch if you want me to design and create for you.
The general commission process is outlined here, please use the form below to start a conversation about your custom project. Feel free to ask if you have any additional questions not addressed here.
1. Let me know what you're interested in; if you're undecided, I will ask you a series of questions to help guide the design of the artwork.
2. Once a general direction for the artwork has been determined, I will send over some ideas, usually in the form of rough sketches or small-scale mock-ups, for your comments. There is typically some back and forth until we come up with a design you love.
3. After the details of the artwork are finalised, I will require a 25% non-refundable down payment before any work is started. Invoices are sent via pay-pal invoice where you can pay online using a credit card or from your bank account. Commissions generally start at €1,000 Euros. Price is determined by the size and design of the artwork.
4. The made-to-order artwork can take anywhere from days to weeks to complete, let me know if you have a specific deadline and I will try to accommodate. Rush pricing is available for select commissions with a last-minute, strict deadline. The balance of the payment is due once the work is completed and prior to shipping or delivery.
5. Framing, the last important step. If you already have a framer that you trust, artwork can be shipped unframed. If you’d like the artwork to arrive framed and ready-to-hang, I work with a local framer in Espoo Finland; your artwork will be professionally framed in museum glass or acrylic. For a more economical option, factory-made frames are also available. Note both framing options are provided at additional cost and time.